Corporate law advice from experienced lawyers.
Business never stands still. There are always decisions to be made, actions to be taken. Some of these challenges and opportunities are relatively straightforward and can be managed in-house, whilst others are more complex and could benefit from sound legal advice and the expert opinion of a seasoned legal professional.
Whether you’re launching a new venture, merging with another business, making an investment, restructuring your company or deciding upon an exit strategy, any change to your business must be carefully considered to ensure that it avoids the many legislative and regulatory pitfalls. As your business develops and its objectives change, it pays to have a legal expert at your side.
Delivering tailored legal advice to businesses.
From start-ups to multinational groups, our team of experienced corporate solicitors have acted on behalf of businesses of all sizes. It is their clear-thinking, straight-talking and ability to cut through red tape has enabled our clients make sense of complex business law and make informed decisions. Our team of corporate lawyers can advise on all aspects of corporate law, including:
- Mergers, demergers, acquisitions and disposals
- Asset sales and share sales
- Management buy-outs and buy-ins
- Restructuring, reorganisation and demergers
- Director duties and corporate governance
- Joint ventures
- Shareholder, partnership and franchise agreements
- Equity investment, equity reorganisation and capital reduction
- Share capital reorganisation
- Employee share schemes (EMI, CSOP, SIPS)
- Group restructuring and reorganisation
- Incorporation of companies, partnerships and LLPs
- Partnerships, joint ventures, and shareholder agreements
- Private equity and venture capital investment
- Finance, banking and taxation
- Overseas investments
- Commercial contracts and agreements
- Regulatory and legislative issues
- Restructuring and insolvency strategies
- Exit and succession planning
Why choose Moorcrofts for corporate legal assistance?
Our corporate law team regularly acts for buyers, sellers and investors across a broad range of industry sectors. With a wide array of clients, from PLCs and household names to sole traders and partnerships, we have the expertise to advise on all manner of corporate transactions. Here are just some of the reasons why businesses choose to work with us.
- Recommended by The Legal 500 and Chambers UK for our corporate services.
- Certified experience of advising on all aspects of corporate law.
- Far-reaching, specialist knowledge across a broad range of industry sectors.
- Multidisciplinary approach across corporate and commercial legal services.
- Proven track record in delivering flexible and innovative legal solutions.
- Solicitors with market acumen who understand the commercial realities of business.
- Professional and responsive approach, tailored precisely to your needs.
- Total client focus, protecting their interests, minimising risk and maximising opportunities.
- Members of the Solicitors Regulation Authority and The Law Society.