We are Moorcrofts LLP, a boutique firm, focussing on corporate and commercial law, tech law, employment (including employee incentivisation), share schemes, commercial property and compliance. We are based at Thames House, Mere Park, Dedmere Road, Marlow, Bucks SL7 1PB. We are a Limited Liability Partnership registered in England and Wales under number OC311818. Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (Number 419658). Our VAT Number is GB 727298404.
Moorcrofts LLP takes data protection seriously.
- We keep to a minimum the information we hold about you.
- We use your data to provide our services to you, respond to your enquiries, manage our relationship with you, meet our legal and regulatory obligations, manage risk and improve our website.
- We delete your data when it is no longer needed for these things.
- Generally, we do not give your information to third parties, but there are some exceptions.
- You have privacy rights.
- We hold legally privileged information in relation to any matters that we are dealing with.
- We are happy to talk to you about how we process and protect your data.
Moorcrofts Data Partner in the European Economic Area
- Moorcrofts LLP, which processes the personal data of individuals in the European Union and European Economic Area, in either the role of data controller or data processor, has appointed DataRep (Data Protection Representative Ltd) as its Data Protection representative for the purposes of GDPR in the EU/EEA.
- DataRep has locations in each of the 27 EU countries and in Norway and Iceland in the European Economic Area (EEA) so that Moorcrofts’ clients can always raise questions to them about their data protection.
- Anyone wishing to raise a question to Moorcrofts LLP or otherwise exercise their rights in respect of their personal data may do so by: Sending an e-mail to DataRep at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Moorcrofts LLP in the subject line;
- Alternatively contact DataRep online using their webform at www.datarep.com/data- request.
Tell me more…
To see more about how we use your personal data, read the notice or notices which apply best to your relationship with us:
- I am just looking at your website
- I am a supplier
- I am an employee or a potential employee
- I am a client
- I am a potential client or a professional contact
- I am registering online for a charity event
- I am taking part in a questionnaire, competition or prize draw
Information Commissioner’s Office Registration
Moorcrofts LLP is registered as a controller of data with the Information Commissioner’s Office under number Z5526233