What data we hold
- your first and last names
- your e-mail address
- the name of any organisation you are associated with; and
- any other information capable of identifying you which you enter into the online form.
Using Your Information
We will use this personal data to administer and organise the charitable event and contact you in relation to your attendance. We will only ever use the information you submit through an online registration form to contact you about the event for which you have registered.
We will not use the personal data you provide as part of your registration for marketing purposes. We may hold the same personal information for other reasons, for instance if we have also hold the personal information because you are a potential or existing client.
Transfers of your data
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the UK or EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe.
- Where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between Europe and the US
As a general principle, we are the controller of your personal data and will not transfer it to third parties without your permission.
The personal data you submit through a form on our website will be processed by JotForm Inc. We have entered into a data processing agreement with JorForm Inc., who act as a data processor on our behalf and will only process the personal data on our instructions and for the purposes set out above.
Technical and operational security
As an organisation, Moorcrofts is committed to protecting personal data. This includes technical security measures (e.g. intrusion, detection, firewalls, monitoring), encryption of personal data, restricted access to personal data, protection of our physical premises and hard assets, maintaining security measures for our team members (e.g. pre-screening), a data-loss prevention strategy and regular testing of our security posture.
All of our employees are trained on Data Privacy and work to the highest ethical standards to protect your rights.
You have lots of rights in respect of our processing of your personal data. The relevant rights are:
- Request a copy of your personal data and information about our processing of it.
- Request that we delete information on you if we do not need to hold it.
- Request that we correct any personal data that we hold on you.
- Request that we stop processing your data, for certain things, e.g. marketing, although we can still hold it.
- Request that we move your data to another organisation’s IT system electronically.
- If you want to exercise any of these rights, please just contact us on email@example.com.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing with a supervisory authority — in the UK that is the ICO.
If you want to talk to us about this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.