Essential commercial legal services for business.
Business isn’t always as black and white as we’d like it to be. So whether a start-up or established company, every business will need legal advice at some stage. For many of our commercial clients, we have become a natural extension of their own team, often involved in planning, negotiating, documenting and concluding commercial transactions.
Whether an individual entrepreneur or an SME, a partnership or an international corporation, our team of commercial lawyers provide robust commercial legal advice based on a combined mix of legal experience, judicial knowledge, and business acumen. We provide our clients with that little piece of competitive edge often so elusive in business.
Commercial lawyers that mean business.
It is our commercial team’s clear-thinking, straight-talking and ability to cut through red tape has enabled our clients make sense of complex business law and make informed decisions. Our team of expert commercial lawyers can provide you with specialist business legal advice on a full range of commercial law issues, including:
- Commercial contracts and agreements
- Contracts at all levels in the supply chain
- European and UK Competition Law
- Regulatory and legislative issues
- Asset sales and purchases
- Licensing, finance leasing and franchising
Why choose Moorcrofts for commercial legal support?
Our commercial law team regularly acts for buyers, sellers and investors across a broad range of markets and industry sectors. With a wide array of clients, from PLCs and household names to sole traders and partnerships, we have the expertise to advise on all manner of commercial transactions. Here are just some of the reasons why so many businesses choose to work with us.
- Recommended by The Legal 500 and Chambers UK for our commercial services.
- Certified experience of advising on all aspects of commercial law.
- Far-reaching, specialist knowledge across a broad range of industry sectors.
- Proven track record in delivering flexible and innovative legal solutions.
- Solicitors with market acumen who understand the commercial realities of business.
- Professional and responsive approach, tailored precisely to your needs.
- Total client focus, protecting their interests, minimising risk and maximising opportunities.