Practical commercial property legal advice.
All businesses need premises from which to operate, whether that is a retail unit, office, warehouse or other commercial building. Once suitable premises have been found, a business’s main concern will be to move in as quickly as possible and to ensure continuity of trade. Whether owned or rented, business premises bring with them various costs and liabilities. Here at Moorcrofts we investigate and negotiate to minimise the risks and progress the transaction on your behalf leaving you free to deal with the day to day running of the business.
Our experienced team of commercial property lawyers is renowned for its high level of service and sound, practical advice. They have extensive knowledge in all areas of commercial property but particularly transactional landlord and tenant work, advising individual and corporate occupiers on all aspects of leasehold acquisitions and disposals. Their in-depth knowledge and experience in the commercial property sector enables them to understand the complex legal issues whilst at the same time ensuring that our clients’ individual business needs are met.
Experienced lawyers delivering tailored legal solutions.
From drafting and negotiating commercial leases to advising on freehold acquisitions and disposals we offer astute legal advice to commercial landlords, tenants, developers, landowners, lenders and individuals looking to invest in commercial property including:
- Lease negotiation
- Agreements for lease
- Lease renewals
- Development agreements
- Conditional contracts and overage agreements
- Property portfolio management
- Acquisitions and disposals of freehold property (office, retail and industrial)
- Acquisitions and disposals of leasehold property (office, retail and industrial)
- Property support for corporate asset and share sales and acquisitions
- Secured lending
Why choose Moorcrofts for commercial property legal support?
Our highly skilled team acts for clients across a broad range of industry sectors from small/medium sized corporates and owner managed businesses to national and international enterprises. They have the expertise to advise on all types of commercial property transactions and offer both professional and practical expertise, allowing our clients to have confidence in the advice provided and to achieve their business objectives. The team prides itself on being available when our clients call. By taking the time to understand our client’s business and inspect the property they are able to offer pragmatic and timely solutions to possible conflicts. Our clients tell us that the reasons they choose to work with us are:
- In depth knowledge and experience of all aspects of Commercial Property law
- Astute and pragmatic legal advice from solicitors who understand the commercial issues as well as the law
- Accessibility and ability to communicate in a non-technical way
- Professional and proactive approach
- Ability to work closely with other professional advisors to facilitate practical solutions
- Commitment to creating and maintaining client relationships, working with our clients to understand their business needs and meet their deadlines
For an initial consultation with a Commercial Property Lawyer at Moorcrofts LLP, please contact Julia Ferguson.