Attract, retain and reward your staff.
In an international market, attracting and retaining employees who will take your business forward is essential. Competitive employee benefits and effective incentive programs underpins competitive remuneration and are essential for businesses that want to reward, motivate and incentivise existing employees and attract key staff as you drive towards future success and growth.
At Moorcrofts LLP, our specialist team provide bespoke advice, working closely with you to understand what drives your employees so that we can provide a holistic service that captures the essence of your business. We can then help to design and implement a reward structure or incentivisation programme that fosters effective employee performance and delivers long-term results for employers and shareholders.
Helping businesses reward their employees.
Whether for a multi-national corporation or a private company, our highly-rated Employee Incentives and Benefits team offers a comprehensive service that encompasses every aspect of designing drafting and implementing employee reward programmes, share schemes and other incentive arrangements.
- Enterprise Management Incentive (EMI) Schemes
- Revenue Approved Schemes
- Unapproved Schemes
- Employee Share Ownership Trusts
- Employee Warehouse Schemes
- Employee Dealing Rules
- Phantom Schemes
- Bonus Schemes
Why choose Moorcrofts for employee incentivisation and share scheme advice?
Members of our employee incentivisation and share scheme division are clear-thinking, straight-talking and have the ability to cut through the noise, enabling our clients to make informed decisions on all sorts of workplace reward schemes. Here are just some of the reasons why so many businesses choose to work with them.
- Specialist knowledge and experience of all aspects of employee incentive schemes.
- Solicitors with market acumen who understand the commercial realities of business.
- Proven track record in delivering flexible and innovative legal solutions.
- Professional and responsive approach, tailored precisely to your needs.
- Appointed to national legal frameworks which demonstrates our quality of service.
For an initial consultation with a lawyer at Moorcrofts LLP who is an expert in Employee Incentivisation, please contact Teri Hunter.