Keeping your business compliant at all times.
We believe that compliance isn’t just about providing legal advice or a tick-box exercise; it’s a long, ever-changing journey which continually ensures that your business has the right processes, procedures, technology, governance, training and support in place, so that compliance becomes a seamless and natural part of your culture.
Such is the depth of knowledge and experience within the Moorcrofts team, we have established a separate company, Orcro, which can provide a compliance programme tailored to your business needs and regulatory requirements.
Unrivalled compliance law expertise.
From the development and implementation of a tailored end-to-end GDPR programme to open source licence analysis and DevOps process design and application, our team of highly experienced and skilled compliance solicitors and specialists are dedicated to providing prompt, practical and authoritative legal advice on all aspects of compliance law, including:
- OpenChain – Software supply chain management
- Privacy and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Anti-money laundering
- Bribery Act
- Modern Slavery Act
- Equality Act
- Financial services legislation
Why choose Moorcrofts for legal advice about compliance?
We’ve drawn together a unique team of compliance and business professionals, as well as qualified lawyers with over 100 years of legal experience between us. By getting to know you and your business culture, we can identify what needs to be done and how it can be achieved, helping you to turn compliance into a real business advantage.
- Recommended by The Legal 500 and Chambers UK for our services.
- Specialist knowledge and experience of all aspects of Compliance Law.
- Solicitors with market acumen who understand the commercial realities of business.
- Proven track record in delivering flexible and innovative legal solutions.
- Professional and responsive approach, tailored precisely to your needs.
- Appointed to national legal frameworks which demonstrates our quality of service.
For an initial consultation with an expert in Compliance Law at Moorcrofts LLP, please contact Andrew Katz.