Moorcrofts Deal named finalist in the Thames Valley Deal Awards
The MCSA Group (“MCSA”) company’s sale to Park Place Technologies (“Park Place”), where Moorcrofts advised the shareholders of MCSA has been named a finalist in the Mid-range Deal of the Year – £10m to £50m category, sponsored by Quantuma in the Thames Valley Deal Awards.
- Amberjack Global MBO – supported by LDC
- Complete IT sale to Sharp
- Connect Managed Services merger with G3 Comms
- Focusrite plc acquisition of LDC-backed Martin Audio
- Fortress Operations acquisition of McDonalds restaurants
- Invenio Business Solutions – investment by BGF
- Ridgewall MBO – and simultaneous acquisition of Qdos, backed by Inflexion
- SWRnewstar sale to Biffa plc
- Ultima Business Solutions MBO – supported by Apse Capital
- VNA Trucks MBO
Moorcrofts’ corporate partners, Teri Hunter and Will Pearce, led the deal with support from Mohsin Shabbir. Employment support was provided by Matt Jenkin, commercial contract support provided by Tim Astley and commercial property support provided by Julia Ferguson.
Teri Hunter, said:
“It was a pleasure to advise the shareholders of MCSA, who are a long-standing client of the firm, throughout the sale of the company, alongside an amalgamation of Thames Valley sell-side advisors, to achieve the desired results. We are delighted the deal has been recognised by being shortlisted for this highly regarded award and we are looking forward to attending the Gala Dinner for the unveiling of the winner of the award.”
The Awards sponsored by BDO, Crowe, HSBC, IBB Solicitors, Gateley Legal, PwC, Shoosmiths, ThinCats, Quercus and Quantuma are the biggest deals event in the south, attracting entries from banks and private equity houses, business advisers, lawyers and other intermediaries.
The winners will be announced at the Gala dinner, hosted by TV presenter Mark Durden-Smith on March 26 at Royal Berkshire Conference Centre, Madejski Stadium, Reading. Over 350 dealmakers are expected to attend and will be able to add their votes on the night to decide who wins the small, mid-range and large deals of the year categories.