Legal support through the employee life cycle.
For employers, dealing with issues that arise across the full employment life cycle from the initial recruitment phase through to termination of employment and beyond, can be a difficult process. The risks for getting it wrong can not only incur significant management time together with cost, they can also have a detrimental impact on retaining and engaging the rest of the workforce.
At Moorcrofts LLP, we specialise in guiding employers and senior executives through the maze of employment law and the impact that this has on the employment life cycle, helping them to understand not only what the legal position is but also finding a workable solution to the problems they are facing.
Your trusted employment law advisors.
A rare combination of individual expertise, shared knowledge and collaborative excellence, our team of highly experienced and skilled employment solicitors are dedicated to providing prompt, practical and authoritative legal advice on all workplace situations and aspects of employment law, with sensitivity, responsibility and where necessary, creativity.
- Recruitment and references
- Contracts of employment and service agreements
- Changing terms of employment
- Employment policy, procedures and handbooks
- Bonus, commission and employee incentives
- Performance Management
- Disciplinary or grievance hearings
- Dealing with sickness absence
- Restructuring, re-organisation and redundancy
- Settlement agreements and compromise agreements
- Termination of employment and exit arrangements
- Family friendly rights including maternity and flexible working
- Employment tribunal proceedings
- Constructive dismissal
- Discrimination and equality
- Bullying, harassment and victimisation
- Holidays and holiday pay
- Unfair and wrongful dismissal
- Equal pay, wages and bonuses
- Trade unions and collective bargaining
- GDPR, data protection and data subject access requests
- Stress and mental health at work
- TUPE and business transfers
- Post-termination restrictions, restrictive covenants and team moves
Why choose Moorcrofts for employment law support?
In situations at work it can help to have the experts on your side. Our Employment solicitors are clear-thinking, straight-talking and have the ability to cut through the noise, enabling our clients to make informed decisions on all sorts of workplace situations. Here are just some of the reasons why people and businesses choose to work with us.
- Recommended by The Legal 500 and Chambers UK for our services.
- Specialist knowledge and experience of all aspects of Employment law.
- Solicitors with market acumen who understand the commercial realities of business.
- Proven track record in delivering flexible and innovative legal solutions.
- Professional and responsive approach, tailored precisely to your needs.
Please select the link below which details our pricing and service information employment tribunal work (unfair/wrongful dismissal). Click here for details, or here to download our pricing information (pdf).
For an initial consultation with an Employment Lawyer at Moorcrofts LLP, please contact our Employment Team.