Employment Law Update Webinar
2020 saw many businesses facing employment law challenges as the impact of the Coronavirus pandemic was felt. With 2021 likely to bring similar issues, the Employment Team at Moorcrofts are hosting a free employment law update webinar on Tuesday 2 March 2021 to make sure businesses are aware of the changing employment law landscape as we start the New Year.
During the webinar, the team will look at:
1. The very latest on the Coronavirus Job Retention (furlough) Scheme and other Covid-19 related employment law issues
2. Update on cases that will have an impact going forward including:
- TUPE and splitting contracts
- limits on vicarious liability
- discrimination and gender fluid employees
- health and safety detriments and extension of worker protection; and
- discrimination protection and the costs + rule
3. What is coming up in employment law including:
- what will Brexit mean for employment law
- implementation of the postponed IR35 changes
- increases to National Minimum Wage rates and;
- the long awaited Employment Law bill with possible changes to flexible working amongst the proposals.
To register your free place on the webinar and receive the Zoom login details, please complete the Eventbrite booking form.