Employment Law Update Webinar
With a significant amount of employment law reform having been proposed but not yet implemented such as changes to the right to request flexible working, the Employment team at Moorcrofts are hosting a free employment law update webinar on Wednesday 4 May to make sure employers are up to date on all the latest employment law developments.
During the webinar, the team will look at:
- The current state of play of employment law changes including an overview of all the proposed changes, when they could be implemented and the impact of these proposed changes for employers
- The very latest on how employers are learning to live with Covid including issues around compulsory vaccinations, hybrid working and developments on a right to disconnect; and
- The latest employment law cases that will impact on employers including:
- Holiday pay and misclassified workers
- Injunctions to prevent the use of fire and rehire to change employment terms
- The fallout from the recent P & O mass dismissals
- The development of worker status cases
- Enforcement of non-compete clauses
- Dealing with vexatious grievances
To register your free place on the webinar and receive the Zoom login details, please complete the online booking form.