Allyship in the workplace webinar
With allyship becoming an increasingly important part of building an effective equity, diversity and inclusion (EDI) strategy in the workplace, the employment team at Moorcrofts is collaborating with leading people development consultancy, Odyssey, for its latest free employment webinar at 10am on 14 June 2023.
In the webinar, we will be looking at how employers can create an inclusive culture that supports all employees to do their best work and thrive which is essential for business success.
In this highly immersive 90 minute workshop you will:
- Explore the actions that enable you to be a better ally
- Learn about the big impact micro-messages can have on how people feel at work
- Identify when you may have been on the receiving end of micro-aggressions or micro-inequities
- Be able to spot when you’re in danger of excluding others
- Understanding your Bystander responsibility
As this is an interactive session, we would ask for cameras on from those attending and access to a hand held device such as a phone to engage with responses. Spaces are limited and will be reserved on a first come first serve basis. You can register to attend for this free event here.