Exit Planning unveiled: strategies, preparation and alternative structures for a smooth transition
Are you considering selling your business within the next five years? Whether you’re looking to exit to a third party, explore management buyouts, or simply want to ensure your exit strategy is tax-efficient, our upcoming webinar in conjunction with Nunn Hayward is tailored just for you.
- Date: 8 November 2023
- Time: 12-1PM
- Speakers: Teri Hunter (Moorcrofts Partner) and Steve Cook (Nunn Hayward Partner)
- Tickets: The session is free to attend and will be delivered online via Zoom. Attendees must register to receive the login details.
In this informative session, we will explore various exit planning strategies, how to prepare for a successful exit, and alternative structures that can help you achieve your goals.
Join us as we delve into the key aspects of exit planning and equip you with the knowledge you need to make informed decisions.
This informative webinar will cover:
- Ways to sell a business – structure
- Preparation for sale – legal and financial due diligence
- New kids on the block – Employee Ownership Trust (EOT)
- Act now even if sales will be later – use of Employee Benefit Trusts (EBTs)