Employment Law Update Webinar
With many employers adjusting to return to work as lockdown measures are eased and with employment tribunal decisions on various aspects of COVID now coming through on a regular basis, the Employment Team at Moorcrofts are hosting a free employment webinar on Wednesday 10 November to make sure employers are up to date on all the latest employment law developments.
During the webinar, the team will look at:
- The various latest cases dealing with the fallout from the Pandemic and lockdown including:
- furlough and redundancy
- refusals to return to work; and
- health and safety dismissals.
2. Employment law changes including:
- the Government’s plans to reform the right to request flexible working
- the new duty on employers to prevent sexual harassment
- compulsory vaccination for care home staff; and
- the latest on the use of “fire and rehire” tactics.
3. Key employment law cases and what they mean for employers including:
- gender critical beliefs and philosophical belief discrimination
- head scarf bans and religious discrimination
- the childcare disparity and the need to take judicial notice of it; and
- the burden of proof in discrimination claims.
To register your free place on the webinar and receive the Zoom login details, please complete the Eventbrite booking form.