3-5 Years PQE as a guide – Full time (although flexible working of at least 30 hours a week could be available
Moorcrofts is a fast growing boutique corporate law firm highly rated in the Legal 500 and Chambers directories. We are looking to recruit an experienced Employment Solicitor. The successful candidate will handle a wide range of employment work for our impressive client list as well as play an active part in business development.
The ideal recruit will have around 3 – 5 years PQE, gained with a reputable firm, with a background in handling both contentious and non-contentious employment matters, mainly for commercial clients.
The mixed caseload includes the following areas:
- Advising clients on performance management, absence management, disciplinary proceedings and managing employee grievances and complaints
- Re-structuring, collective information and consultation, , TUPE and redundancy
- Settlement agreements
- Employment Tribunal claims
- Appointment and removal of directors
- Providing regular support to our thriving Corporate M & A team
- Discrimination Drafting and negotiating employment contracts, consultancy agreements and employment policies
- Post-termination Restrictions
- Directors duties and responsibilities
You will be based at our head office in Marlow Buckinghamshire working alongside our experienced Employment Partner but will also need to be able to work independently. The successful candidate will have proven business development and presentation skills in addition to the ability to provide commercial solutions for our broad range of clients.
The position is full time although flexible working of 30 hours per week could be accommodated if needed.
We can offer a very competitive salary plus many other benefits.
If interested, in the first instance please submit your CV to Trevor Dyer, our Practice Director, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively, ring him on 07889 560958 for an informal discussion.