This is an exciting opportunity to join a small but well-respected corporate law firm. You will be working within our Administration Support team carrying out a variety of tasks to support our lawyers.
Moorcrofts, based in Marlow Buckinghamshire is a one-stop-shop law firm for entrepreneurs and small and large businesses. We specialise in corporate law, contract law, technology law, employment law and commercial property. Total headcount is 36, including 20 lawyers.
Training to perform the following daily duties
- Carrying out a secretarial role to support the admin team and fee earners.
- Assisting with a broad variety of administrative tasks, from audio typing to filing confidential client correspondence.
- Typing up of agreements, contracts, letters, emails and other correspondence either from transcript or audio dictation.
- Receive telephone calls, recording and passing on accurate messages.
- Ensuring departmental systems and firm-wide procedures are followed.
- Diary management and the organisation of meetings.
- Greet clients and demonstrate good customer service skills.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with other staff.
- Communicate effectively with people.
- Individual committed to training to become a legal secretary.
- Desire to achieve strong secretarial skills with focus on attention to detail and accuracy.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word.
- Ability to prioritise work to meet set deadlines.
- Willingness to work well as part of a busy, friendly team.
- Have an excellent telephone manner.
Thames House, Mere Park, Dedmere Road, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, SL7 1PB
Salary and working hours
Salary £16,000 per annum
Working hours 9.00 to 5.30 with one-hour lunch break
Please send a copy of your CV to Joe Hughes via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.